Sunday, January 15, 2006

Betsy's Theory About Librarian Blogs

Have you ever noticed that librarian blogs just don't get comments? I used to think it was just this one. But then I traveled around and it happens at other librarian blogs. If you go to lawyer blogs, they are yakking it up. Why do we not get comments, not hardly at all???

My theory: (ahem)

Librarians Don't Feel Right Writing in the Margins

We just can't bring ourselves to do it. Every once in a while we will get a comment, but it's nearly always from another blogger. I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of comments we have had from people that I do not recognize as another blogger. At least, I hope that's what it is. I tried that pitiful little quiz to get some comments going, and it fell like a stone into a pool of quicksilver. Not even a ripple. Yours, in hope, Betsy

No comments: